If you are concerned about the health and well-being of our children and our work inspires you, Board membership may be of interest.
We are always looking to add talented, committed and passionate people from all walks of life to volunteer in this capacity.
We are particularly interested in mission-driven individuals with any of the following skills and expertise:
- Experience serving on a non-profit board
- Fundraising expertise
- Networking skills
- Marketing & business development expertise
- Financial management
- A background in law
Our Board is comprised of dedicated individuals who are:
- Passionate about making the world a safe and healthy place for our kids to grow up
- Respected and trusted
- Willing to advocate for our organization
- Willing to share their “sphere of influence”
All board positions are voluntary. If you are interested learning more about Board involvement, please fill out the form below.