Practitioners who are listed in the Epidemic Answers Directory are invited to take our online course, Healing the New Childhood Epidemics.
Health care practitioners listed in our directory who take this course are given “preferred status” in the Epidemic Answers Practitioner Directory.
What Is Included in the Online Course?
The Epidemic Answers course Healing the New Childhood Epidemics provides a review of the following topics in 10 classes:
- The causes of the “new childhood epidemics”
- Ways to support a family dealing with a child’s chronic condition
- Underlying physiological imbalances commonly seen in the “new childhood epidemics”
- Reducing the “total load” to help children heal
- Using diet and nutrition to help heal affected children
- Bioindividuality and pathways to healing
- Prioritizing therapies
- Guiding parents through lab work
- Recognizing the importance of integrating mind, body and spirit
- Rules for working with clients
Each lesson is accompanied by reading materials, activities, resources and an online quiz.
How Long Does the Course Take?
The course is self-guided. It is suggested that students take no more than one lesson per week to allow time to read and view all required materials.
What Is the Tuition?
The tuition for the full program is $949, which includes 10 online lessons, reading materials, a course packet containing invaluable handouts and worksheets that can be used in your coaching practice and two full-length books.
Read graduate testimonials here.
Epidemic Answers does offer a limited number of scholarships for this program. Learn more about our scholarship program here.