Epidemic Answers gets hundreds of visitors to our website every day. These visitors are looking for help in healing their children from chronic conditions like asthma, allergies, autism and ADHD. We know the important role that Health Coaches can play in helping these families get on the road to recovery.
The Epidemic Answers Health Coach Directory is for Health Coaches who have been certified by another Health Coaching Program (such as IIN, NTA, FMCA, IHL, etc.) and have also completed the Epidemic Answers Health Coach Training Course.
The Directory allows families who need your help to find you!
What is required to be included in the Epidemic Answers Health Coach Directory?
To be listed in the Epidemic Answers Health Coach Directory you must be:
- a certified health coach by another institution such as IIN, NTA, FMCA, IHL Wellcoaches, etc. and
- you must complete the Epidemic Answers Health Coach Training Course, a 10-session online educational series.
The Epidemic Answers Health Coach Training Course is:
- Self-paced, but administered over a 10 week period (one learning module per week)
- Focused on supporting children’s health naturally and holistically
- Designed to help certified health coaches understand how to help support families struggling with complex conditions like autism, ADD/ADHD, mood disorders, autoimmune diseases, among others
- A pediatric-focused follow-up to programs like those provided by: Institute of Integrative Nutrition, Nutritional Therapy Association, Wellcoaches, GAPS training, National Wellness Institute, American College of Healthcare Sciences Coaching Program among others.
Click here to learn more about the Epidemic Answers Health Coach Training Course.