Essential oils can be a gentle yet powerful tool in your child’s recovery from autism, ADHD or Sensory Processing Disorder.
Many of these children have issues such as:
- Attention problems
- Sleep problems
- Digestive problems
- Detoxification problems
Elena discussed how essential oils can reduce symptoms of these issues.
In addition, she addressed how chemical compounds in some essential oils can help regulate the body’s endocannabinoid system.
Some of her recommendations from this webinar include:
- Lemongrass oil in the “loo”
- Peppermint oil or wild orange oil around breakfast time
- DiGestZen for soothing the digestive system
- Morning blend: rosemary oil with grapefruit oil and peppermint oil
- Rosemary oil and wild orange oil PTSD
- InTune for focus
- Past Tense (wintergreen oil and spearmint oil) for tension in the head & jaw
- Vetiver, serenity, lavender and spikenard oils for sleeping
- Adults dilute at a 1:3 ratio
- Kids dilute at a 1:10 ratio
- Spearmint oil for speech
- Frankincense oil is “the oil of emotional truth”
- Use 1-2 drops at a time
- Use more frequently, not more of it
Please note that you will be asked to enter your email address at the 30-minute mark to finish viewing the video.
About Elena Brower
Mama, teacher, author, speaker, and Double Diamond leader with doTERRA, Elena Brower has taught yoga and meditation at Glo.com since 1999.
Her first book, Art of Attention: A Yoga Practice Workbook for Movement as Meditation, has now been translated into six languages, and her second book, Practice You: A Journal, was a bestseller from Sounds True.
Her latest collaborative book, Better Apart, is intended to reach and help families in separation and divorce to design their process with as much elegance as possible.
She’s contributed to Yoga Journal, Yoga International, Huffington Post, MindBodyGreen and more.
You can find out more about her at her website www.elenabrower.com
This webinar is not a substitute for medical advice, treatment, diagnosis, or consultation with a medical professional. It is intended for general informational purposes only and should not be relied on to make determinations related to treatment of a medical condition. Epidemic Answers has not verified and does not guaranty the accuracy of the information provided in this webinar.
Still Looking for Answers?
Visit the Epidemic Answers Provider Directory to find a practitioner near you.