We interviewed Josie Nelson, Founder of Integrative Health Strategies, Program Director of Documenting Hope, and Co-Developer of the CHIRP™ Survey.
You can sign up for the replay below:
Whether you’ve “been there, done that” with approaches to your child’s health condition or are just getting started, you won’t want to miss our conversation with Josie Nelson.
We talked about:
- Removing obstacles to the healing process (and adding supports)
- What to do when expensive integrative care is out of reach
- Why we often overlook the fundamentals (and how to get back to them)
- Getting support from your child’s primary care provider (really)
- How to leverage other health practitioners (and when)
- Where to find the best clues (even when you’ve been there/done that)
- Taking a deeper dive into your child’s health history (and why that matters)
Josie Nelson is the founder of Integrative Health Strategies, a consulting firm dedicated to the prevention and reversal of chronic health conditions.
She is the Program Director of the Documenting Hope Project and Co-Developer of the CHIRP™ Survey.
Her areas of study include functional laboratory tests and supplementation, trans-disciplinary collaboration and Chinese medicine.
Date & Time
- Wednesday, November 28, 2018 1:00 pm