The Biomedical Approach to TreatingToday’s Chronic Illnesses: ADHD and Autism, A Seminar for Parents
Location: The Auburn Lodge Hotel, Ennis at Exit 14
Date & Time: Sunday, 23rd March, 9.00am – 5.00pm
Cost: € 40.00 which includes morning tea/coffee and hot carvery lunch
Listen to guest speakers talk about the latest research in the field of autism at our Ennis Conference. Learn about the importance of a biomedical approach to treating children with chronic illnesses such as ADHD and autism. What do they have in common? How are we treating them?
Learn how to interpret symptoms such as sleep problems, delayed speech, anxiety, recurring ear infections, allergies, stimming, poor eye contact, hyperactivity, failure to thrive, chronic constipation or diarrhea, vitamin and mineral deficiencies, underlying viruses, candida, OCD, heavy metal toxicity, tantrums, and repetitive behaviours.
Learn what these symptoms can tell us about the health of your child and how they can recover from them.
- Paul Shattock, OBE, Autism Researcher
- Jean Muscroft, MBANT, CNHC, Autism-Aspergers.co.uk
- Anne Darcy, ND, BHSc, RGN, Alltherapycentre.ie
- Dr. Gabriel Stewart, MD, chelationireland.com
- Eileen Iorio, HHC, Board Member and Fundraising Chair for Epidemic Answers and the Canary Kids Film Project
Date & Time
- Sunday, March 23, 2014 9:00 am