Patty Lemer, Chairman of the Board of Epidemic Answers, has been involved with recovering kids from autism, ADHD, SPD, learning disabilities and other chronic conditions for over 40 years. She has just released her second book, “Outsmarting Autism: The Ultimate Guide to Management, Healing and Prevention”, and here is an overview of what’s inside:
- Step 1: Take away the bad stuff, and add back the good stuff
- Step 2: Correct foundational issues
- Step 3: Address sensory problems
- Step 4: Focus on communicating, interacting and learning
- Step 5: Plan for the future
Patty has generously agreed to donate $5 of each sale to the Canary Kids Project if you buy through this link and type “donate” in the memo line.
Sign up for the replay below.
Date & Time
- Wednesday, September 24, 2014 1:00 pm