Sign up for the replay here.
Heather became intimately involved with the peanut-allergy epidemic after her child had an anaphylactic reaction to peanut butter.
Heather set out like a detective to examine the clues and potential causes of this epidemic, and she reached a shocking conclusion, which she’ll tell us about in this webinar.
Sign up today and find out:
- Why does the peanut allergy epidemic only seem to be found in Western cultures?
- Why there was a sharp rise in this epidemic around 1990?
- What are peanut allergy causes?
- Do pharmaceuticals play a role?
- What can be done about peanut allergies?
Date & Time
- Tuesday, June 24, 2014 1:00 pm