We interviewed Patricia Lemer, M.Ed., LPC, about recovering children from ADHD without drugs. Sign up for the replay here:
In this webinar your will learn:
- Symptoms of ADHD
- How ADHD is diagnosed
- Common treatments for ADHD
- How diet, nutrition, sleep, and movement affect attention
- The role of sensory processing
- How retained reflexes interfere with attention
- The importance of vision
- Environmental factors
- What your school can do to help children with ADHD
Patricia Lemer is a licensed counselor with over 40 years experience working with parents of kids with learning and behavioral needs.
She is also the immediate past Board Chair of Epidemic Answers, as well as the author of Outsmarting Autism: The Ultimate Guide to Management, Healing, and Prevention and the editor of EnVISIONing a Bright Future: Interventions that Work for Children and Adults with Autism Spectrum Disorders.
Date & Time
- Friday, October 27, 2017 1:00 pm