We interviewed Madiha Saeed, MD about reversing type 2 diabetes. Sign up for the replay below:
In this webinar you will learn:
- What is type 2 diabetes and what causes it?
- What is insulin resistance, and why does it matter?
- What are some of the signs and blood-test markers of type 2 diabetes?
- What are optimal levels of fasting glucose and hemoglobin A1C?
- Does inflammation play a role in type 2 diabetes?
- What is the role of the “4 S’s” (stress, sleep, social health and spirituality)?
- Is type 2 diabetes reversible?
- Will pharmaceutical approaches reverse type 2 diabetes?
- Is there a point of no return at which type 2 diabetes is not reversible?
- How can a person reverse type 2 diabetes?
Madiha Saeed, MD, ABIHM, is a board certified integrative holistic family physician in Illinois.
She graduated residency in Family Medicine from South Bend, Indiana, receiving the Resident Teacher Award by the Society of Teachers of Family Medicine in 2010.
She is a diplomate of the American Board of Integrative Holistic Medicine and holds a Diploma in Homeopathy from the CEDH.
She is the author of “The Holistic Rx: Your Guide to Healing Chronic Inflammation and Disease”.
Date & Time
- Thursday, November 30, 2017 1:00 pm