We interviewed Beth Lambert, the Executive Director of Epidemic Answers and the Documenting Hope Project, about simple, low-cost healing tips.
You can sign up for the replay below:
Here’s what you’ll learn int this webinar:
- How one “secret ingredient” is the most important healing tool (Do you have it?)
- About a bathing technique that is free and yields real health results
- About one of the cheapest natural healing tools that is free and available to everyone
- How you can help rebuild the microbiome and support the immune system for pennies a day
- How to play “nutrient detective” for your child
- How an inexpensive fashion accessory can actually help your child sleep better
- The importance of prioritizing therapies to save money, time and effort
- And more!
Beth Lambert is a former healthcare consultant and teacher.
As a consultant, she worked with pharmaceutical, medical device, diagnostic and other health care companies to evaluate industry trends.
She is the author of “A Compromised Generation: The Epidemic of Chronic Illness in America’s Children”.
In 2009, Beth founded Epidemic Answers and currently serves as Executive Director and is also the Executive Director of The Documenting Hope Project.
Beth attended Oxford University and graduated from Williams College and holds a Masters Degree in American Studies from Fairfield University.
She is a member of Alpha Sigma Nu, the Jesuit Honor Society.
Beth is also the mother of three young children.
Date & Time
- Tuesday, December 19, 2017 1:00 pm