Stephanie Seneff, PhD is a Senior Research Scientist at MIT who is well known for her published, peer-reviewed research articles about the dangers of GMOs and the pesticide that is sprayed on them, RoundUp (glyphosate).
Sign up for the replay of our interview with her below:
Dr. Seneff’s research reviews how GMOs and RoundUp cause pathology in the body that leads to neurodevelopmental damage, gut dysbiosis, inflammation, enzyme suppression, toxicity and nutritional deficiencies.
Dr. Seneff’s work is multidisciplinary, lying at the intersection of computation and biology.
Her areas of expertise are how sulfate deficiency throughout the body is behind most modern diseases and conditions, and how toxic chemicals in the environment cause this deficiency.
Dr. Seneff’s research includes: • Glyphosate, pathways to modern diseases II: Celiac sprue and gluten intolerance.
• Glyphosate, pathways to modern diseases III: Manganese, neurological disease, and associated pathologies.
• Might cholesterol sulfate deficiency contribute to the development of autistic spectrum disorder? • Aluminum and Glyphosate Can Synergistically Induce Pineal Gland Pathology: Connection to Gut Dysbiosis and Neurological Disease.
• Glyphosate’s Suppression of Cytochrome P450 Enzymes and Amino Acid Biosynthesis by the Gut Microbiome: Pathways to Modern Diseases.
• Empirical Data Confirm Autism Symptoms Related to Aluminum and Acetaminophen Exposure.
Date & Time
- Thursday, April 30, 2015 1:00 pm