We interviewed Michelle Perro, MD, DiHom, co-author of “What’s Making Our Children Sick?: How Industrial Food Is Causing an Epidemic of Chronic Illness, and What Parents (and Doctors) Can Do About It.”
Sign up below for the webinar replay:
What if toxicants in our foods are a major culprit, one that, if corrected, could lead to tangible results and increased health?
In this webinar you will learn about:
- New medical insights about pathogenesis of chronic pediatric disorders
- Gut dysfunction
- The microbiome
- The politics of food science
- The link between higher-yield, cost-efficient foods and an explosion of childhood morbidity
- A toxic food supply
- Insight on the medical responses that are available, both to heal our kids and to reverse the compromised health of our food supply.
Michelle Perro, MD, is a veteran pediatrician with over thirty-five years of experience in acute and integrative medicine.
More than ten years ago, Dr. Perro transformed her clinical practice to include pesticide and health advocacy.
She has both directed and worked as attending physician from New York’s Metropolitan Hospital to UCSF Benioff Children’s Hospital Oakland.
Dr. Perro has managed her own business, Down to Earth Pediatrics, a holistic urgent care clinic for children.
For the past four years, she has been an integrative physician at the Institute for Health and Healing, part of Sutter Pacific Medical Center.
Date & Time
- Tuesday, January 30, 2018 4:00 pm