- Have you checked your home for gas from carpets, glue, insulation, siding and cabinets?
- Have you reduced the electromagnetic frequency in your home and electromagnetic smog near your home? Is your WiFi turned off?
- Have you bought a Gauss meter to check for high EMF levels?
- Have you checked your child’s toys to ensure they are non-toxic?
- Have you checked for mold in the wall of your house, bathrooms and kitchen?
- If you have an old home have you checked for radon gas? Asbestos?
- Have you checked for VOC paint or lead in your home?
- Are you using dish soap and dish washer soap with mercury and/or triclosan?
- Have you changed your laundry soap, fabric softener and dyer sheets to non-toxic products without fragrances?
- Have you changed your cleaning fluids to natural cleaning products that don’t have chemicals?
- Have you changed your paper products to paper without bleach?
- Are you using natural pest control products in your house and attic?
- Does the wood in your home have arsenic or formaldehyde as a preservative?
- Have you checked for phthalates and plastics?
- Do you have a good air filter?
- Have you removed the compact fluorescent light bulbs and replaced them with LEDs or incandescent bulbs?
- Have you replaced all your plastic dishes, glasses and containers without PCBs?
- Have you installed a water filter to eliminate chemicals from the tap water?
- Have you removed perfumed candles and other chemically-laden perfumed soap products from your home?
- Have you checked your mattress for flame retardants?
- Have you replaced your vinyl shower curtains and liners to cotton or linen ones?
- Have you had your family’s “silver” fillings replaced with non-mercury/non-BPA fillings?
- Have you greened your home – toxic to non-toxic?
Still Looking for Answers?
Sources & References
No sources & references currently available.
No resources currently available.