- Does your child take an active B-vitamin complex to help calm down anxiety and support the nervous system?
- Does your child eat some form of protein in the morning?
- Is your child taking zinc with a meal to support their immune, hormonal and gastrointestinal systems?
- Is your child taking digestive enzymes to help with allergies, food sensitivities and leaky gut?
- Does your child need butyrate for the microbiome?
- Is your child taking a proteolytic enzyme for inflammation?
- Does your child take probiotics to improve the microflora in the gut, reduce Candida and yeast overgrowth and protect the immune system?
- Is your child taking vitamin C to fight infection and lower inflammation?
- Does your child take vitamin D3 to help regulate the immune system, strengthen bones, protect immunity and improve the skin?
- Does your child need to take Phenol Assist or No Fenol to digest phenols?
- Does your child need magnesium and/or GABA to sleep through the night?
- Does your child need magnesium to lower anxiety, relieve constipation and open airways?
- Is your child taking pantothenic acid (vitamin B5), adaptogenic herbs or homeopathics to support the adrenals and calm down fear and anxiety?
- Do you give your child Rescue Remedy for meltdowns?
- Do you give your child NAC (N-acetylcysteine) to help with detoxification, allergies, skin issues, OCD behaviors and as a precursor to glutathione?
- Is your child using a transdermal cream or supplements to support methylation?
- Is your child taking essential fatty acids (omega3s such as DHA, EPA and CLA) to improve brain functioning, calm down the nervous system and heal the skin?
- Is your child taking CoQ10 or L-carnitine to heal the mitochondria?
- Does your child take glutathione in a cream, liquid or a supplement to aid in detoxification, reduce oxidative stress and support methylation process?
- Does your child take trace minerals (such as a fulvic and humic mineral blend) to help increase muscle tone, regenerate cell energy, improve brain functioning, provide electrolytes for hydration?
Still Looking for Answers?
Sources & References
Morris, C.R., et al. Syndrome of allergy, apraxia, and malabsorption: characterization of a neurodevelopmental phenotype that responds to omega 3 and vitamin E supplementation. Alternative Therapies in Health and Medicine. Jul-Aug 2009;15(4):34-43.
No resources currently available.