We interviewed Patricia Lemer about reversing ADHD without drugs.
Many symptoms of ADD and ADHD may be due to overlooked physical issues such as:
- Eyes not tracking and teaming together
- Retained primitive reflexes
- Obstructive sleep apnea or other airway obstructions
- Auditory processing issues
- Sensory processing issues
- Food sensitivities and intolerances
- A neurotransmitter imbalance such as catecholamines
- Environmental toxins such as lead and pesticides
- A lack of proper sleep
By addressing these root causes, many symptoms of ADD and ADHD can be relieved.
In this webinar, we’ll discuss how the following affect symptoms of ADD and ADHD:
- Sleep habits
- Exercise habits
- Water intake
- Mold exposure
- Underlying food allergies and sensitivities
- Electromagnetic fields (EMFs) exposure
- Toxic exposures
- Sensory processing problems
- Biomedical interventions
- Specific therapies
Please note that you will be asked to enter your email address at the 30-minute mark to finish viewing the video.
About Patricia Lemer MEd LPC
She is a past Board Chair of Epidemic Answers and the former co-founder of Developmental Delay Resources, which merged with Epidemic Answers in 2013.
She is also the author of Outsmarting Autism: The Ultimate Guide to Management, Healing, and Prevention.
You can find out more about Ms. Lemer at her website www.OutsmartingAutism.com
This webinar is not a substitute for medical advice, treatment, diagnosis, or consultation with a medical professional. It is intended for general informational purposes only and should not be relied on to make determinations related to treatment of a medical condition. Epidemic Answers has not verified and does not guaranty the accuracy of the information provided in this webinar.
Still Looking for Answers?
Visit the Epidemic Answers Provider Directory to find a practitioner near you.