We interviewed Madiha Saeed MD ABIHM about reversing type 2 diabetes with a functional-medicine approach that looks at root causes.
In this webinar you will learn:
- What is type 2 diabetes and what causes it?
- What is insulin resistance, and why does it matter?
- What are some of the signs and blood-test markers of type 2 diabetes?
- What are optimal levels of fasting glucose and hemoglobin A1C?
- Does inflammation play a role in type 2 diabetes?
- What is the role of the “4 S’s” (stress, sleep, social health and spirituality)?
- Is reversing type 2 diabetes possible?
- Will pharmaceutical approaches reverse type 2 diabetes?
- Is there a point of no return at which type 2 diabetes is not reversible?
- How can a person reverse type 2 diabetes?
You can find Dr. Saeed’s presentation here.
Please note that you will be asked to enter your email address at the 30-minute mark to finish viewing the video.
About Madiha Saeed MD ABIHM
She graduated residency in Family Medicine from South Bend, Indiana, receiving the Resident Teacher Award by the Society of Teachers of Family Medicine in 2010.
She is a diplomate of the American Board of Integrative Holistic Medicine and holds a Diploma in Homeopathy from the CEDH.
She is the author of the best-selling book, The Holistic Rx: Your Guide to Healing Chronic Inflammation and Disease.
You can find out more about her and her practice at her website www.holisticmommd.com
This webinar is not a substitute for medical advice, treatment, diagnosis, or consultation with a medical professional. It is intended for general informational purposes only and should not be relied on to make determinations related to treatment of a medical condition. Epidemic Answers has not verified and does not guaranty the accuracy of the information provided in this webinar.
Still Looking for Answers?
Visit the Epidemic Answers Provider Directory to find a practitioner near you.