We interviewed James Bronson, DDS, PC about ALF orthodontics (Advanced Light Force), which can help with symptoms of ADD and ADHD by resolving airway issues.
What Is ALF Orthodontics?
ALF orthodontics can help with:
- Poor concentration
- Speech delays
- Sleep disturbances
- Facial formation
- Chronic headaches
- Feeding issues
It encourages proper tongue position and function by:
- Stimulating it to the top of the mouth
- Augments cranial motion Focusing on the airway focused
- Subtly creates the natural space required for ALL the teeth and helps to reorient the cranial bones and muscles prior to leveling and aligning the teeth
The ALF wire and the omega loops in the design encourage the tongue to actively participate in creating the space and shaping of the palate. In essence, the ALF encourages the muscles, bones, and teeth in the cranial complex to reach their more complete genetic potential.
Traditional orthodontics and Invisalign level and align the teeth with little regard for the underlying causes of why the teeth are crooked, do not address the bones and musculature structure, and are restrictive by design.
In Quantum ALF orthodontics, the ALF appliance and treatment look to address the underlying causes of “WHY” the teeth are crooked.
In This Webinar
In this webinar, we answered questions such as:
- If an orthodontist is using a self-ligating bracket with an even lighter wire (and force system) than the ALF uses, will this have a similar broadening and biologic effect as the ALF?
- If an orthodontist uses a light wire that is broad enough, how is this restricting?
- Is the ALF appropriate for every orthodontic case?
- How do you handle unique situations like impacted teeth and severe protrusions with the ALF appliance?
Please note that you will be asked to enter your email address at the 30-minute mark to finish viewing the video.
About James Bronson DDS PC
James Bronson is a 1983 Cum Laude Graduate of Georgetown University School of Dentistry, where he taught for five years in the Department of Fixed Prosthodontics.
For 30 years, he has maintained a private practice in McLean, Virginia that is dedicated to whole-body dentistry, with special interests in TMD, cranial facial pain, implant dentistry, orofacial myofunctional therapy, and transformational orthodontics.
He is the founder of The ALF Educational Institute and has lectured in the U.S., Canada, Asia, and Europe on the ALF paradigm cranial-friendly orthodontics, transformational orthodontics and the platinum age of dentistry.
He established the first min-residency program to teach the ALF transformational concept and is a member of the medical advisory board of Epidemic Answers’ Documenting Hope Project.
You can find out more about him and his practice at www.bronsonfamilydentistry.com
This webinar is not a substitute for medical advice, treatment, diagnosis, or consultation with a medical professional. It is intended for general informational purposes only and should not be relied on to make determinations related to treatment of a medical condition. Epidemic Answers has not verified and does not guaranty the accuracy of the information provided in this webinar.