In This Webinar
In this webinar, Beth told us about:
- How one “secret ingredient” is the most important healing tool (Do you have it?)
- About a bathing technique that is free and yields real health results
- About one of the cheapest natural healing tools that is free and available to everyone
- How you can help rebuild the microbiome and support the immune system for pennies a day
- How to play “nutrient detective” for your child
- How an inexpensive fashion accessory can actually help your child sleep better
- The importance of prioritizing therapies to save money, time and effort
- And more!
Please note that you will be asked to enter your email address at the 30-minute mark to finish viewing the video.
About Beth Lambert
Beth Lambert is a former healthcare consultant and teacher. As a consultant, she worked with pharmaceutical, medical device, diagnostic and other health care companies to evaluate industry trends.
She is the author of A Compromised Generation: The Epidemic of Chronic Illness in America’s Children (Sentient Publications, 2010). She is also a co-author of Epidemic Answers’ Brain Under Attack: A Resource for Parents and Caregivers of Children with PANS, PANDAS, and Autoimmune Encephalitis.
In 2009, Beth founded Epidemic Answers and currently serves as Executive Director, as well as the Executive Director of Epidemic Answers’ Documenting Hope Project.
Beth attended Oxford University and graduated from Williams College and holds a Masters Degree in American Studies from Fairfield University. She is a member of Alpha Sigma Nu, the Jesuit Honor Society. Beth is also the mother of three young children.
This webinar is not a substitute for medical advice, treatment, diagnosis, or consultation with a medical professional. It is intended for general informational purposes only and should not be relied on to make determinations related to treatment of a medical condition. Epidemic Answers has not verified and does not guaranty the accuracy of the information provided in this webinar.
Still Looking for Answers?
Visit the Epidemic Answers Provider Directory to find a practitioner near you.
More To Explore
Back to webinars →