We interviewed Kristy Rodriguez, Annalise Stack and Ania Dunlop about having healthy babies. (Ania, unfortunately, wasn’t available for the interview.)
You can sign up for the replay below:
A mother’s health during pregnancy has an enormous impact on the health outcome of her baby.
In this webinar you will learn about:
- Preparing the body for pregnancy
- Foods and nutrients that create a healthier pregnancy
- Healthy movement for mom during pregnancy
- Healthy mindset during pregnancy
- Preparing the home for baby
- How to green the home
- How to create a healthy sanctuary
Our panel consisted of:
- Kristy Rodriguez, a certified holistic health coach and registered yoga instructor specializing in prenatal and postpartum wellness, support, and empowerment. She founded Pure Nurture, LLC after working with women in various stages of pregnancy and after becoming a mother herself.
- Annalise Stack, who has an MBA in Sustainability & is a LEED-certified Green Professional. She is an expert in creating home environments that support and encourage human health and wellness. She founded Home for Zen with partner Ania Dunlop.
- Ania Dunlop, who has an MBA, is a Certified Holistic Health Coach, and is also a co-founder of Home for Zen. She is deeply passionate about prevention and has taught health and nutrition workshops to individuals, groups, and organizations, inspiring and motivating her clients to live greener, cleaner lives.
Date & Time
- Tuesday, February 27, 2018 1:00 pm