- Do you have a routine with your children?
- Does your family eat together at the same time?
- Are your children sleeping with cotton pajamas and not flame-retardant pajamas?
- Do your children have breakfast in the morning before school?
- Do your children get a full night sleep and go to bed the same time roughly every night?
- Does your family eat at home most nights with home-cooked meals?
- Is television time limited in your household?
- Do your children get plenty of outdoor play time?
- Is the computer limited in your household especially before bed?
- Is your child playing video games most of the day?
- Do you read to your children?
- Do you monitor your child’s diet at school?
- Do you use perfumes, soaps and all personal care products such as toothpaste, make-up, shampoo, conditioner, etc., that are non-toxic?
- Have you removed stressors in your household?
- Is the noise level reasonable in your household?
- Are there family issues that are causing stress to your children?
- Do you make time for your children?
- Do you see alternative practitioners to help with issues with your children?
- Is your life organized?
- Do you have family down time and vacations together?
Still Looking for Answers?
Sources & References
No sources & references currently available.
No resources currently available.